Proven effective for municipal, industrial and commercial drain cleaning applications, the Warthog WD 1-1/4 is designed to handle the same applications as the WG-1 but at higher flows. The 1-1/4” inlet combined with seven ports effectively distributes more water. The WD 1-1/4 is field-maintainable for low cost of ownership and can be fitted with replaceable AP2 nozzle tips sized to maximize pump efficiency.
- High flow capacity up to 120 gpm (450 l/min)
- Controlled rotation — Slower dwell time allows jets to penetrate deeper through deposits
- Multiple head options — Customize tool for unplugging, descaling or manhole cleaning
- Highest quality jets — Hardened stainless steel orifices resist cracking and scratching
- Optional descaling head available